99% Pure Levamisole HCl Powder
Fast Working Parasite Control for Aquariums
Internal parasites treatment extremely effective on sick Plecos and other tropical fishes.
Not safe for Snails
99% Pure Levamisole HCl Powder is an anthelmintic (anti-worm) agent that works to rid of unwanted parasites in your aquarium, and boosts your pets' depressed immune systems. Relied upon by both aquatic hobbyists and experienced professionals, Subquaria Levamisole powder enables you to combat worms and parasites quickly and safely.
If Fenbendazole didn't resolve your parasite issues, Levamisole HCl is the answer to your problems.
IMPORTANT - Please Read
often get messages from buyers who tell me they had gotten Levamisole
HCl Powder from another source and the standard dosage amount wasn't
doing much to kill the parasites. If this has happened to you in the
past, chances are your medication was cut with another substance as
filler to stretch purchasing power or the seller was simply selling you
expired medication (sadly, this happens way too often). With that said,
please do not use more then what is suggested here. Our product is
99.9% pure! No cutting agent is used in our product, other than
free-flowing dust from the air. I take no responsibility shall your fish
fall ill from using more then what is suggested by the instructions we
— Manufacture & Expiration Date:Beware of other retailers selling expired product at "discounted price"
• Manufacture Date: 11/25/2017
• Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
• Batch #: BT171125-583
This product should always be used in a quarantine tank or bucket before introducing new fish or plants in to your established aquarium.
— Which Parasites Respond to Treatment with Levamisole HCl?
Levamisole HCl Powder is highly effective in the treatment of mature and immature gastro-intestinal worms, including, but not limited to:
• Roundworms —
- Nematodirus / Nematodes
• Stomach worms —
• Nodular worms —
• Hook worms —
• Lung worms —
— Is it Safe to Use Levasimole HCl Powder in My Aquarium?
Subquaria research shows that Levasimole HCl Power is safe for use with: Fish, Plants, Bio-Filters & Shrimps.
As an added benefit, it also boosts the immune competence of fishes.
The LD-50 (the lethal dose of a compound for 50% of animals exposed) of Subquaria is 250 mg/l per 24 hours. This level of dosage doesn't even come close to what was suggested for use in a water bath (the method used in our fish tanks). Only extreme overdosing with this medication will result in death to your fish. Few accounts of adverse side effects in aquarium have been noted even with much higher than currently accepted appropriate dosing.
Easy Instructions for Aquarium Use:
1. Feed your fishes as you normally would.
2. Remove active carbon and UV lights from your filter (if any).
3. Do a 50% water change with your favorite dechlorinator.
4. Add Levamisole HCI Powder to your aquarium and keep the aquarium lights off for 24 hours.
5. After 24 hours, do 75% water change with your favorite dechlorinator.
6. Repeat this process in 3 weeks time.
Not safe for most Snails
The following chart explains what concentration of Levamisole to use.
We include a free measuring spoon in each packet.
The instruction sheet will state how many scoops to use according to your aquarium size.
• 10 Gallons Of Water = 0.3 Grams
• 15 Gallons Of Water = 0.5 Grams
• 20 Gallons Of Water = 0.6 Grams
• 25 Gallons Of Water = 0.8 Grams
• 29 Gallons Of Water = 0.9 Grams
• 30 Gallons Of Water = 1.0 Grams
• 40 Gallons Of Water = 1.3 Grams
• 50 Gallons Of Water = 1.6 Grams
• 55 Gallons Of Water = 1.8 Grams
• 65 Gallons Of Water = 2.1 Grams
• 75 Gallons Of Water = 2.5 Grams
• 90 Gallons Of Water = 3.0 Grams
• 125 Gallons Of Water = 4.1 Grams
• 150 Gallons Of Water = 5.0 Grams
• 180 Gallons Of Water = 6.0 Grams
Not safe for Snails
•• You may need to apply the treatment several times to fully eradicate parasites ••
There is some question about the Levamisole killing eggs in ripe females.
These eggs could be expelled after death and remain viable to hatch into more worms.
• NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION!
• In buying this product, you must agree that you will not hold us (or anyone associated or affiliated with us) responsible or liable for any direct or indirect loss, damage or consequence that may occur by virtue of having used this product.
• Scaleless fish are extremely sensitive to Subquaria. You are responsible for doing your own research before medicating.
• Please be aware that Subquaria does not claim to kill every type of worm or parasite, nor is it a miracle drug.
• The results you see depend on a variety of factors. We do not guarantee results.
• You understand in an event where a fish dies after medicating, normally isn't directly related Subquaria, but instead, the severity of damage caused by parasitic infection depends on a number of factors. The number of worms present in the fish, age and species of the fish and the sites of infection all affect the level of damage caused by the parasite. This could be prevented if treated early, but if left untreated for long period, it would just be a matter of time before the fish passes regardless of medicating or not.
Note: Marketed for aquariums, but it's also commonly used for Cattle and Swine.
Levamisole HCl Powder — dewormer that works!
- Product Code: LHCl
- Availability: In Stock