99% Pure Levamisole HCl Powder
Fast Working Parasite Control for Aquariums
Internal parasites treatment extremely effective on sick Plecos and other tropical fishes.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE!
99% Pure Levamisole HCl Powder is an anthelmintic (anti-worm) agent that works to rid of unwanted parasites in your aquarium, and boosts your pets' depressed immune systems. Relied upon by both aquatic hobbyists and experienced professionals, Worm Krush enables you to combat worms and parasites quickly and safely.
If Fenbendazole didn't resolve your parasite issues, Levamisole HCl is the answer to your problems.
This product should always be used in a quarantine tank or bucket before introducing new fish or plants in to your established aquarium.
— Manufacture:• Batch #: BT20150218-541
• Manufacture Date: 02/18/2015
• Expiration Date: 01/31/2017
— Which Parasites Respond to Treatment with Levamisole HCl?
Levamisole HCl Powder is highly effective in the treatment of mature and immature gastro-intestinal worms, including, but not limited to:
• Round worms —
- Nematodirus / Nematodes
• Stomach worms —
• Nodular worms —
• Hook worms —
• Lung worms —
— Is it Safe to Use Levasimole HCl Powder in My Aquarium?
Subquaria research shows that Levasimole HCl Power is safe for use with: Fish, Plants, Bio-Filters, Snails, Shrimps or other Invertebrates.
As an added benefit, it also boosts the immune competence of fishes.
The LD-50 (the lethal dose of a compound for 50% of animals exposed) of levamisole is 250 mg/l per 24 hours. This level of dosage doesn't even come close to what was suggested for use in a water bath (the method used in our fish tanks). Only extreme overdosing with this medication will result in death to your fish. Few accounts of adverse side effects in aquaria have been noted even with much higher than currently accepted appropriate dosing.
Easy Instructions for Aquarium Use:
1. Remove active carbon and UV lights from your filter (if any).
2. Feed your fish as you normally would.
3. Do a 50% water change with your favorite de-chlorinator.
4. Add Levamisole HCl Powder to your aquarium and keep the lights off for 24 hours. For best results, use newspaper to block out the light.
5. After 24 hours, do a 75% water change with your favorite de-chlorinator.
6. Repeat this process in 3 weeks time.
The following chart explains what concentration of Levamisole to use.
We include a free measuring spoon in your pack..
• 10 Gallons Of Water = 0.6 Grams
• 15 Gallons Of Water = 1.0 Grams
• 20 Gallons Of Water = 1.3 Grams
• 25 Gallons Of Water = 1.6 Grams
• 29 Gallons Of Water = 1.9 Grams
• 30 Gallons Of Water = 2.0 Grams
• 40 Gallons Of Water = 2.6 Grams
• 50 Gallons Of Water = 3.3 Grams
• 55 Gallons Of Water = 3.6 Grams
• 65 Gallons Of Water = 4.3 Grams
• 75 Gallons Of Water = 5.0 Grams
• 90 Gallons Of Water = 6.0 Grams
• 125 Gallons Of Water = 8.3 Grams
• 150 Gallons Of Water = 10.0 Grams
• 180 Gallons Of Water = 12.0 Grams
• 10 Gallons Of Water = 0.3 Grams
• 15 Gallons Of Water = 0.5 Grams
• 20 Gallons Of Water = 0.6 Grams
• 25 Gallons Of Water = 0.8 Grams
• 29 Gallons Of Water = 0.9 Grams
• 30 Gallons Of Water = 1.0 Grams
• 40 Gallons Of Water = 1.3 Grams
• 50 Gallons Of Water = 1.6 Grams
• 55 Gallons Of Water = 1.8 Grams
• 65 Gallons Of Water = 2.1 Grams
• 75 Gallons Of Water = 2.5 Grams
• 90 Gallons Of Water = 3.0 Grams
• 125 Gallons Of Water = 4.1 Grams
• 150 Gallons Of Water = 5.0 Grams
• 180 Gallons Of Water = 6.0 Grams
•• You may need to apply the treatment several times to fully eradicate parasites ••
There is some question about the Levamisole killing eggs in ripe females.
These eggs could be expelled after death and remain viable to hatch into more worms.
— Lowest Price Guarantee
We are so confident that our aquarium parasite treatment is the lowest price in the market, that we promise to give you 25% off if you find an identical product for a cheaper price!
(Really, if you find a lower price then what I'm offering, I'll beat their price by 25%, just contact me before buying.)
Lowest Price Guarantee - The Small Print:
We will match a competitor's advertised price for an identical product subject to the following conditions:
1. The competitor has stock available (i.e. no backorders or rainchecks) in the quantity requested and available for immediate purchase;
2. The competitor's price must include all associated costs, including tax and delivery charges;
3. The competitor offers the product for sale online;
4. The competitor's offer must be verifiable online.
• NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION!
• In buying this product, you must agree that you will not hold us (or anyone associated or affiliated with us) responsible or liable for any direct or indirect loss, damage or consequence that may occur by virtue of having used this product.
• I had never heard of type of fish that are extremely sensitive to Levamisole HCl, however, you are responsible for doing your own research before medicating.
• Please be aware that Levamisole HCl does not claim to kill every type of worm or parasite, nor is it a miracle drug.
• The results you see depend on a variety of factors. We do not guarantee results.
• You understand in an event where a fish dies after medicating, normally isn't directly related levamisole, but instead the severity of damage caused by parasitic infection depends on a number of factors. Number of worms present in the fish, age and species of the fish and the sites of infection all affect the level of damage caused by the parasite. This could be prevented if treated early, but if left untreated for long period, it would just be a matter of time before before the fish passes regardless of medicating or not.
Note: Marketed for aquariums, but it's also commonly used for Cattle and Swine.
(For cattle and Swine, contact us for different dosage chart)
Levamisole HCl Powder — dewormer that works!
- Product Code: LHCl
- Availability: In Stock